Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to the The North Lodge located between Big Manistique Lake and North Manistique Lake near Curtis in Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula!
This private, quiet getaway is only moments away from many activities. After a day of fun & frolic at the beach, on the lake boating or fishing, in the woods hunting, on the trails snowmobiling or 4-wheeling, or maybe just sightseeing or enjoying an autumn color tour, you can return to your own lodge where you can enjoy privacy, peacefulness and calm serenity.
Winter...Spring...Summer...Fall...Your Place for it all...The North Lodge
- Tahquamenon Falls / Toonerville Trolley
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Fayette Historic State Park
- Garlyn Zoo
- Soo Locks Tours
- Whitefish Point
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Grand Sable Dunes Beach
- Crisp Point Lighthouse Beach
- Nature's Kennel Sled Dog Racing
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge
- Oswald's Bear Ranch
- The Tahquamenon Logging Museum
- Casinos!! ... AND MUCH MORE ....
- Luce County Park Public Beach
- Public Access Boat Launch - Nearby
- Snowmobile Trails / ATV Trails
- Cross Country Ski Trails
- Hunting / Fishing /Hiking